Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Dave's Pony Express!

Two posts in one day - I love Snow Days! The airport says that Madison got just over 14.5 inches of snow. Here in Stoughton we had drifts that were over 4 feet high. But the end result was a day off from school.  I'd love to tell you I spent the day working on curriculum and correcting papers, but the truth is I hardly left my stamping room.  I got so much done: made some samples, got a new class idea and packaged up the new order that just came yesterday.

The UPS man delivered my order just as the snow was starting to fall on Tuesday. We woke up to snow as deep as our porch is high! Yikes! and my neighbor up the hill had just emailed to ask when her goodies would arrive. So, Dave to the rescue. Thought you'd enjoy the picture.

The snowplows have been busy all day so all should be clear for stamping this weekend. There is still room left for you in the February Stamp-a-Stack. Your choice of dates, Sunday afternoon starting at 1:00 (you bet we'll be done by the time Super Bowl starts), or Monday night starting at 6:00.  Just call: 608-220-3450 or email to reserve your spot.  Bring a friend and bring a camera.

Hope to see you there
--Katie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG, Katie! You have got to send that story to SU!!! What a great hubby, and an awesome pony too ;o)
Terry Schultz