Monday, February 14, 2011

Minneapolis Regionals Offer for New Demos

Valentine's Day  - I LOVE my job! I just had a GREAT weekend in Minneapolis at the Stampin'UP! Regional Conference. It was wonderful in so many ways. If you've ever thought about joining Stampin'UP! as a demonstrator or thought about buying the Starter Kit for the discount now is the time. Demonstrators who attended this convention have an extra incentive to offer to new recruits. I'll explain more at the end of the post. But first let me tell you a little about my great weekend.
First the hotel was great! We stayed at the Hyatt (thanks Karen for booking our reservations there) - its by far one of the nicest hotels I've ever stayed at. And the skywalk to and from the convention center was so cool. Actually I should say it was not cool, as in it was warm. We didn't have to go outside where it was cool (i.e.cold). Picture shows me enjoying the ambience of the hotel lobby.

Second reason I had a great time: These Regional Conferences are a great opportunity to re-connect/strengthen my relationships with other demonstrators. I went up with a group of 8 other demonstrators. Four of us drove up together from the Madison area. We had dinner in Hudson Wi at the home of another demonstrator who was part of our group. The other 3 joined us from different parts of the state.

When you join Stampin'UP! you are becoming part of a Network Marketing Business. You own your own business and work as an Independent Contractor for Stampin'UP! For some people starting your own business presents a risk of isolation: both in terms of your growth as a business person and isolated creatively. The advantage of the Network Marketing model is the support you get from the person who recruited you and others also recruited by that person. And, Stampin'UP! is a great company to be associated with because they do a LOT of demonstrator support. The regional that I just attended was one of over a dozen they offer throughout the year - and thats in addition to the yearly convention.


Third reason it was great was the activities at the conference. We got lots of business tips, information about new product, exclusive offers made only to those of us in attendance (sorry to those of you who are other demonstrators reading this post, but if you attended a different Regional then you got some other special exclusive offer that I didn't get). We also had a chance to grow our skills by doing some Make and Takes. I've been a demonstrator with Stampin'UP! for about 5 years and its been a very rewarding experience for me.

So - the special offer for recruits: During the month of February Stampin'UP! already has a great recruiting special - 15% off the regular price of the Starter Kit. In addition, right now you also get over $50 of additional product free when you buy the Starter Kit. That is for anyone anywhere. Click here to see some of the details.

AND for the next 2 weeks, there is a special offer to those of us who attended this Regional, our new recruits will also get FREE a brand new stamp set that will be in the new catalog in July. This gives you the opportunity to play with the set and make some samples with it before the catalog goes live and gives you the advantage of being able to demonstrate that set right away. This offer is very limited so please contact me RIGHT AWAY if you'd like more information about the offer or if you're ready now to join Stampin'UP!  608-220-3450 or by email.

I really hope you take advantage of this offer. Five years ago I joined because I wanted the discount. I planned to make one huge purchase and then drop. But as I got to know the ladies in my group I formed some really strong connections. AND, the group meetings offered me the chance to really grow my skills as a stamper. Then, as I listened to the business discussions at the meetings I began to see the business potential here. I can offer you the same things: business skills, growth in your stamping skills, new friendships and the discount on personal purchases.  Call me today (608-220-3450)!

--Katie

1 comment:

A Work of Heart said...

So happy you guys had a great time!! I thought about you and wished I was there all Saturday...

Karla c(: