Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween Ghosties using Pick-a-Petal

Here is a ghost card made with one of the most versatile sets I've ever owned: Pick-a-Petal.  When I first saw this set I was less than impressed.  I love flowers but somehow I didn't see myself making flowers with this set. But the more I played with it the more possibilities I saw.  Can you see how I made this card?  Each ghost is 3 of the solid petals.  I Stamped the petal 3 times using Whisper White Craft Ink and then embossed with white embossing powder.  I cut the letters for the Boo using the Big Shot and the Go Go Boots Alphabet Die Set.

Supplies
Big Shot
Go Go Boots Alphabet Die Set
Bat Punch
1/8" Black Taffeta Ribbon
Googly Eyes
Stamp Set
Pick-a-Petal

Let me know if there is any way I can help you with your stamping.
Please contact me with any suggestions or questions. Your feedback is appreciated.
Be sure to check my class calendar for future events.

No comments: